Thursday, December 1, 2011

birthday

ok so I’m a little behind because Nicks birthday was a month and a week ago… We celebrated at home, we celebrated with my family, and we celebrated by camping (that post is coming). Here are some pictures of us celebrating on his birthday at home. The kids LOVE birthdays and they had so much fun wrapping his presents up and watching him unwrap them.

his favorite special dessert is lemon meringue pie so the kids and I made him one. What better way to show him we love him than by making a time consuming dessert with children :) I enjoy it a few times a year. I’m glad he prefers chocolate chip cookies for “regular” dessert.

evidently he isn’t the only one in the family who loves a little lm pie…

nickbday

that little stinker pants did the exact same thing to my last pie…nickbday_1

yes shirt are optional at our house… well for boys and little girls :)

nickbday_2nickbday_3 

happy birthday love! we think your pretty special.

No comments: