Wednesday, December 21, 2011

the zoo

I hate the zoo. I always feel bad for these poor animals who sit there looking bored and lethargic. There you have it.

I was delightfully surprised though by this zoo. Maybe going in Nov when it isn’t as hot was also a good idea. We met my mother one day at the zoo right down the street from where she works. This zoo is more of a conservation so the animals have more space and they just seemed happier. The other thing is that for most of the animals this is more of their natural habitat so that may help as well. The only kind of exotic animal they had were Tigers. They were cool and I’m glad they had them.

here are our pictures.

wolves

zoozoo_1zoo_2zoo_3zoo_4zoo_5zoo_6

my cuties

zoo_8

this is for my husband and his brothers who want one of these or maybe they just want a Wolf…

zoo_9zoo_10

Tigers

zoo_11zoo_12

how would you feel about feeding the skunk??zoo_13zoo_14

I love my momma she’s the best. Baby kept popping her head through her legs. Pretty cute.

zoo_16

No comments: