Well I’m getting all caught up with the blog today. yay for me. Part of our school on Friday is to write a letter to Aunt Rach. I thought the kids looked so cute after making their hand Turkeys about what we are thankful to God for so I took some pictures. We love you aunt Rach and are pretty excited to get to spend a month with you :)
This girl is a funny one. her little face was popping out from under daddy’s arm trying to get some of his dinner. By the time I got the camera this is what she looked like but she’s still stinking cute.
The kids having a drawing party on the kitchen floor.
yes she a trouble maker. She has bit the top off many of the markers. Yesterday she got into my makeup bag and played with my Mascara. Thankfully I don’t’ wear it much and I don’t have expensive make up. I was not happy with the girls though, big sister joined in half way through, and she for sure knows better… There is just something about liquids and things that make messes that appeal to kids. My niece and Allie took the paints out and painted on the paper( and all over the carpet) in my room. I was so frustrated. Allie once again knows better. Ultimately though I shouldn’t have had the paints in an excisable spot…
One of my very good girl friends and I met at the park for a play date. We had 7 kids between the two of us. Fun times. I’m truly thankful though that our kids are the same age and love each other. It makes it so easy to get together to play. It keeps are lives so similar to be in the same stages :)
1 comment:
ah! So cute!!!
Post a Comment