We’ll it’s true I’ve been ignoring the blog. it’s easy to do, it doesn’t cry, poop, smell, look dirty, or stare me in the face everyday… But there are consequences such as having a whole lot to catch up on and leaving my sister and cousin with out family updates :) sorry girls and all my other faithful followers. I guess I have been ignoring the blog because I’m busy and the last few weeks because I am out of space for pictures, yes I used 298 GB of storage for pictures. Having three kids can do that to you, make you busy and use all your computer storage on pictures :) But onward, we are all doing well. taking one day at a time and thanking God for all our blessings!!
I haven’t done an update on our girls in awhile so here goes.
Miss K is no longer a baby. seriously she’s an independent little toddler. What in the world!!! She is obsessed with buckling her car seat and her high chair. She has great balance. She climbs everything! I find her on the top of our couch on the sinks she just shimmies right up. Makes people nervous who aren’t around her a lot and me cause she’s crazy. She loves to take a shower with anyone in our house in the bath or shower. She is demanding, when I read the kids stories she walks up turns around and backs her rear end right into me until she gets put on my lap right in the middle. She doesn’t stand for any of the that off to the side business. She adores her daddy. When she hears the door open she rops what she is doing and sprints to the door yelling dadada he she gets very mad if she doesn’t get a hug! If she wakes up at night, and I haven’t come gotten her after she calls mommy for a while, she switches to daddy. Good thing he usually is asleep because he can’t say no to baby he’d just go get her. She throws fits. If you tell her no or she isn’t getting what she wants (and is tired) she turns around and walks away and hides her face and cries. It’s totally pathetic and cracks me up and for the record it doesn’t get her anything. She definitely has some serious attitude and will yell at anyone who is making her angry. She can throw things really well. She loves to talk. She tells us all kinds of things. She says all done, shoes, cheese, mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, Josh, Joce, mine, no, teeth, Autumn, and tons of other words. If she puts her mind to it she can say just about anything. We went to the Dr. the other day and she is just about 50% for weight and height. Everything looked healthy and great. When we go in the room she would not let me put her down or undress her. She remembered last time… thankfully this time no shots so everything was ok. She has no fear of the dark at all. She is very adventurous. She will head off into the dark at my parents house all by herself. Her big sister still won’t do that. She has at least 8 teeth and she loves to brush them or at least suck toothpaste off her brush. Over all she is my sweet little baby, even though she is a big girl now, and loves to do everything her big brother and sister do. She follows behind them running wherever they go. She loves to go on the trampoline with them and frequently goes to William for sympathy. She also kissed and hugs them goodnight every night. It’s adorable. We sure love her and are so thankful God put her in our family!!! I am sure there is a lot of other things I should write about her but that’s all for now. here are some pictures.
shaving with her favorite guy!
she got up from a nap and took her snack over to the table all by herself sat down and enjoyed.
play time at the park. she’s a cutie! even if she is dressed in comfy boy looking clothes :)
Our big girl is a handful. Someday she’s gonna be a force to be reckoned with and I’m praying God continues to work in her heart and use her tenacity for good. She’s not a peace maker… she get’s this from me and her daddy unfortunately. she completely stumps us at times. She does a lot of things with out thinking them through. She’s at the age where she’s the focus of her life so she had a hard time thinking of others. At other moments she can be very sweet and generous she just thinks of self first (don’t we all!). On a positive note God knows her heart and He knows how to use everything in her life for good! I’m so thankful for that peace. I love my little girl so much. She has a great smile! She loves to laugh. She is a total snuggle bug. She loves being a big sister. Keira doesn't always love it but Allie sure loves miss K. She’s a great helper. If I ask her to help me do choirs she is usually willing and loves to be helping me. She’s a momma’s girl or momma and grandma. She adores my mom and they are best buds. She responds well to positive encouragement. She just started a gymnastics class and she’s pretty stinking cute trying to do what the teacher says. I think it’s really good for her. She loves her cousin Autumn and she loves to play with her and give her hugs. She randomly walks around doing butt squats and says mom look I’m doing butt squats (she gets it from watching Nick work out) it cracks me up. She doesn’t want to go to Sunday school at church. I’m not sure what to do about that one.. She has beautiful hair it’s think and just enough curl in it. (I know that’s silly but she does :) She rarely takes naps especially during nap time. She takes all the clothes out of her drawers instead. Drives me crazy. She loves princesses. She covers her ears from loud noises which is better than a few months ago when she would run away crying. She still climbs into bed with Nick and I every night. Sometimes I sleep better once she comes other times I put her back in her own bed. She loves getting her hair done. She can be really mean and than 5 minutes later its all hugs and kisses and smiles. she lets go of attitude stuff pretty easily. Her imagination has taken off lately and with it so has Williams. They pretend to be Mom and Dad and the baby or different characters all the time. it drives me crazy because they will say mom mom mom and I’m like WHAT and they say oh not you, your grandma... She loves to sing. Actually both big kids do. Jesus loves me is her favorite song. She loves to dance whenever she hears music. She enjoys doing “school” with William and she is getting better using the mouse on the computer. She loves to be doing anything he is doing. I’m sure there is more but that’s all for now :) She's a handful and we love her!
pictures of miss A
snuggle time with dad
how cute are they. Allie pulled up a chair so miss K went and got one for the other side. Cracked me up.
4 comments:
Your little miss K isn't a baby anymore! Wow. that went by way too fast. I haven't seen recent pics of your kids in a while - it shocked me that was her!
This was a sweet update to read. I love that even though we live far, far away, I feel like I know you and your kids SO well. Its a great way to keep in contact :)
I agree Stef it is a great way to stay in contact.
She has gotten really big especially lately. She's at a fun exploritory age though so it's kinda fun. I really like the stage she is in even though it came so fast.
The last photo of the 3 of them is adorable!! I think since they are all big now, it's time to have another =)
Post a Comment