here are some recent pictures of the funny little girls.
buckling. obsessed.
if you have ever used a foam roller these next pictures should crack you right up! she got it out and was rolling out her muscles all by herself. Love it. she has watched daddy do it a lot so she knew what to do :)
she did a great job but crashed a few times. super cute!
what doesn’t belong…
she is getting big but she still fits in the sink. Ok so she pooped and it was this sticky nasty stuff. Like gum. SO gross, thought you want to know, lol. I seriously couldn’t get it off… yucky, lol.
This crazy girl walks up and says, “mom look at how pretty I did my hair” beautiful Allie, you may live at home forever, lol, Just teasing. She didn’t understand however when I told her she couldn’t go out looking that way :) I have my limits.
No comments:
Post a Comment