Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Women’s retreat!?!?!

ok so I was able to go on our churches women’s retreat… back in Oct (insert sheepish grin here). I believe it was the first time I have ever left baby overnight. Obviously she did fine because she’s a big girl :) When I returned the house was clean and the kids were happy.

I wanted to share just so I don’t forget. I had a lovely time with all the women. I loved learning about God together and eating yummy food. We always eat really well on our trips :) Here are some of our pictures.

Baby Fin and our dear cook. Last year I brought baby and it was fine but man it’s so much more relaxing without a baby to care for the whole time.

women's retreatwomen's retreat_1women's retreat_2women's retreat_3women's retreat_4women's retreat_5women's retreat_8

Our Henna tattoo artist. She didn’t think she had skills but she really did. I got one just to see if Nick would even notice ( I can’t find the picture!!!!). I am so not a tattoo girl. I kept seeing it on my arm, I got it right above my wrist, and thinking I was dirty. I was thankful when it went away, although I thought it was kind of a fun experience.

women's retreat_6women's retreat_7

and we even got to celebrate a birthday :)women's retreat_9women's retreat_10

lol if you know this girl this picture will put a smile on  your face :)women's retreat_11

No comments: