Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Church Christmas party

our church has a dessert auction Christmas party to raise money for a charity of some kind. This year we did it for the Elisha foundation . They offer retreats for families with children with disabilities. What a great cause!

My mom sets up a children's music program for each of the Sunday schools classes for the entertainment. It was pretty sweet.The kids all dressed up  My class, the 2.5-preK class were angles and the next classes were shepherds. My class sang away in a manger with the hand motions and the other classes sang Silent Night, Joy to the world (I think) go tell it on a Mountain and this song called JOY (if you want to listen to it, which I highly recommend, follow the link, click the drop down menu arrow on the side and click on Power of Encouragement CD and scrawl to the last song. Their music is my favorite bible kids music!!!) It all went great and my kids had fun being a part of it. baby and daddy weren’t feeling well so we had to leave them at home but other than that it was a fun night. I even got the dessert I wanted! yum.

my fellow comrades for winning our favorite dessert :)

dec2011churchpartydec2011churchparty_1dec2011churchparty_2dec2011churchparty_3dec2011churchparty_4

Allie doing the baby sleeping :)dec2011churchparty_5dec2011churchparty_6

My little shepherd boy.

dec2011churchparty_7Becca looking thrilled.

dec2011churchparty_8

playing with the “candles”dec2011churchparty_9dec2011churchparty_10dec2011churchparty_12dec2011churchparty_13dec2011churchparty_14dec2011churchparty_15dec2011churchparty_16

let the auction begin.

dec2011churchparty_17dec2011churchparty_18

No comments: