Wednesday, June 1, 2011

hair cut post 3 of 3 for today

ok so I don’t usually post about getting my hair cut because you know whatever but this is the shortest it has been in 12 years. Joc started by cutting off ten inches and then she did layers and thinning from there. Needless to say my head was a lot lighter when I left. I think I have finally gotten use to it. It is soooo much easier. I have really thick hair so it takes forever to dry when it is long and heavy. Nick says it’s not his favorite but its no that short so its fine. I asked him before I cut it because he prefers long hair. I told him I that my niece Charity had motivated me to donate my hair to Locks of Love, she decided to grown hers out to donate. His comment “does cancer really need your hair” my rebuttal “ I have nice hair” he says “a lady at my work donates her hair every year… but she looks normal bald…” My response “WHAT!!!! NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BALD!!!!”. I just wanted to let him know I was gonna cut 10 inches off.  you know what I love about his response, he didn’t even try to tell me not to shave my head he just tried to bring up arguments that were relevant. Crazy boy I kind a love you for that:) so here is what my hair looked and looks like :) figured some of you girls would find it interesting.

hairhair_1hair_2

4 comments:

The Abe Green Family said...

Love the hair! It looks awesome. Love that you donated your hair.

Stef said...

I love it! Very cute style. Its hard to have long hair be "styled"
and its not short at all! Just for you :)

Sarah Moulton said...

thanks ladies! I am enjoying it so far.

Stevie said...

Very cute! I love short hair. I know the bald lady. When I started working there I thought she had cancer... I didn't know did it on purpose!