Thursday, June 16, 2011

My final post on New port (post 8)

The day we left we swung by Laguna beach to hang out for awhile. I figured tire the kids out so they would hopefully sleep several of the hours we had to drive home. I think it did help. The drive really went very well. Wills discovered angry birds the day before so he played some of that and the kids watched a few movies.

It was a chili day on the beach which was kind of a bummer but it all worked out fine.

pictures

beach last daybeach last day_1beach last day_2beach last day_3

sunglasses

beach last day_4

non sunglassesbeach last day_5

relaxed pic

beach last day_6

Dan’s family

beach last day_7

Nate and Gav

beach last day_8

notice anything odd about this family picture? lolbeach last day_9

Autumn kept running out of their family photo and then we took ours she ran over to be in it, so funny.

beach last day_10

and Dave and Rach rap it up :)

beach last day_12

well that’s it for Newport… I have lots more things to post about but that certainly is going to wait awhile…

1 comment:

Stef said...

wow!! lots of fun posts to read!
I'm gonna go read them all now :)