My sister and my cousin Jocelyn both turn 21 this year. We wanted to something special so we thought about going on a cruise but decided that we would just go away for a weekend at my moms cousins beach house. It was fabulous. We were bummed that Maria and Ruth didn’t make it but other than that it was a the perfect weekend getaway. I took Keira with me but she was the only kid and we just relaxed played and ate.
Our family had actually gotten a nasty flu bug that has been floating around church for a month the day before I was suppose to go. I was pretty bummed but it all worked out. I felt better by Saturday and went up a day late.
We all had a great time.
here are our pictures.
the house was beautiful!!! this was the view from the bedrooms. such a nice get away!
my sister doing her thing, lol.
we set the camera on the baby carrier :)
us girls!
Joc and Aunt Nancy
mom and us girls
lol trying to be funny and chrisy took the picture, lol. Rachel and I matched so of course we needed a picture together.
my sister and one of my very best friends!
isn’t she the cutest! lol
ok so I wanted to get a picture of the girls doing a 2 and 1 because it was their 21st birthday party weekend thing… so Joc says Oh I should do a hand stand and do a two with my legs… and I said YES YES you should, why, because it made perfect sense, oh no no no, because it was freaking funny!!! I seriously crack up every time I see these pictures. Thank you Jocelyn!
come on doesn’t that make you laugh :)
I love all you girls thanks for a fun and relaxing weekend.
1 comment:
oh my goodness, how fun! That looks so relaxing too!
I love the pics of all you girls - can't get over how often I forget Chrisy is the sister-in-law. She totally looks like she was born into your family <3
Loved the writing in the sand - love like that always makes me smile. Who says couples are only cute as newlyweds?! :)
Post a Comment