Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Easter pictures, a little late… 1of 3 for today

so I really was gonna update the blog a lot last week and that just didn’t happen. Oh well. I liked to say it will happen this week but I don’t want to make any promises.

We had Easter at my cousin Tara’s house this year. It was a really busy weekend for us because Friday we had a good Friday bond fire (my favorite part of Easter weekend) Saturday we had Rach and Nate’s party and Sunday we had family Easter. After a fun and busy weekend I remember Sunday night just resting at home was wonderful!

Although I try to celebrate Jesus death and resurrection every day it is nice to take extra time to really reflect on what happened on the cross. Jesus lived a perfect life, fully human, and even though he didn’t deserve to die, he gave his life up for me, a sinner who isn’t worth filthy rags. Amazing love how can it be!?!

here are some pictures

EasterEaster_1Easter_2Easter_4Easter_5Easter_7

egg hunt

Easter_8Easter_3Easter_9Easter_11Easter_12Easter_13Easter_14Easter_17Easter_18

here Keira I will help get you out of the car… No thank you or rather SCREAM SCREAM SCREAM that also get’s the point across.Easter_19Easter_20

some of the kids for the hunt I don’t know where Tara’s kids ran off to.

Easter_21

Dan and Chrisy’s girlsEaster_22

It was difficult to get a good picture of my kids. Oh well you can’t win them all.

Easter_24Easter_25

Easter_26Easter_27Easter_28I thought my girls looked so cute. This is the first time I have ever put them in matching clothes :)Easter_29

the happiest this girl was all day why? because she was trying to climb out of the car…

Easter_30

3 comments:

The Abe Green Family said...

Great pics! Cute kids :)

Stef said...

cute! Whenever we try and get pictures of our kids with our friend's kids, it always... interesting, to say the least :)

You did a great job!

Stevie said...

The girls are soo cute!!!