Wednesday, June 29, 2011

summer time

summer is here in California. we have officially had several 95+ degree days a couple 100 degree and yesterday we had rain and dark clouds, bizarre. We have been busy lately but not with anything specifically. We got a new 15ft trampoline this week and the kids are pretty excited about that. I will have those pictures some other day :) with summer comes water. Here are some pictures of the kids in the sprinklers.  I hope they make you smile.

my three favorite water babies

sprinkler_6sprinkler_7

sprinkler_2

they are funny in the water. Keira charges right in and get’s wet. She gets sprayed in the face and then runs away surprised but comes back for more. Allie is tentative and Wills charges through.

helping dishes_4sprinkler_1sprinkler_3

sprinkler_4sprinkler_8sprinkler_9sprinkler_11sprinkler_12sprinkler_13sprinkler_14sprinkler_16sprinkler_5sprinkler_17

they broke the sprinkler… oh well it was a super cheap one. I’m realizing I must have all the other water pictures on another card so the other water updates will come some other day.

No comments: