Wednesday, June 22, 2011

our baby turned 1!

Our baby turned one and it hasn’t gotten any blog coverage yet. Ooops, I guess I was just tied up with that whole new port stuff.

We love our sweet little Keira baby and we can’t imagine our lives with out our bundles. She is a cuddle baby. She gets jealous when daddy or mommy give hugs to other people even each other… She is still a picky eater. She loves fruit, hates veggies, likes meat, hates potatoes and oatmeal, drops the food she doesn’t like on the floor. She is totally her fathers baby even down to what she likes to eat. She loves cereal, she eats with him everyday usually after she has had her own lunch, she loves miniwheats and power bars, of course she like Gatorade… I didn’t realize this was all genetic… she is also my skinny baby. she is thinner then William or Allie were. They are both built like me but I think Keira is built like her daddy, long skinny legs. She doesn’t like to be left behind. When the front door gets opened she likes to be going with us and she gets very angry when she isn’t.

 keira birthdaykeira birthday_2keira birthday_3keira birthday_5

unwrapping clapping break unwrapping clapping break…keira birthday_6

she’s sweet isn’t she!keira birthday_7keira birthday_8keira birthday_9keira birthday_10

big sister playing with her toys.keira birthday_12

My cake wasn’t impressive looking but it was the first one I made completely from scratch. I’ve made a lot of things from scratch and usually do but I recently decided to put cakes on the list…

keira birthday_13keira birthday_14

Allie’s face cracked me up in these pictures…

keira birthday_15keira birthday_16keira birthday_18keira birthday_17keira birthday_19

and where does all food end up by the end… in baby’s hair of course…

keira birthday_20keira birthday_21

1 comment:

Stef said...

she is SO cute, Sarah! My goodness... what a doll.
Love the pics you captured.