Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Keira second birthday party

My family was out of town on her actually birthday so we celebrated once they all got back. We also combined my moms birthday. We call them birthday buddies in our family because there are so many of us we join birthdays together. Moms and Keira’s are two day apart so it’s pretty intuitive :)keiraandmoms birthday

I bought Allie this hat at Target and decided my mom needed a matching one… I love that she is wearing it. That’s my mom for you. I also love that this pictures shows how my moms just hold all the kids… she always has two or three kids clinging to her. Chrisy and I laugh and tell her we tell them to walk or sit, but my mom just loads them on :)keiraandmoms birthday_1

Keira opening her gift from Grandpa and Grandma Moulton

keiraandmoms birthday_2keiraandmoms birthday_3keiraandmoms birthday_4keiraandmoms birthday_5

I love their accidental matching posture in this picture.

keiraandmoms birthday_6

1 comment:

Stef said...

oh, this freaked me out. The title made me do a double take - 4 times! I was like "wait.... her baby is already 2?!" and then I got it :)