Monday, August 2, 2010

silly

I am sorry that I haven't had a chance to update the blog lately. I have been busy.... That may be the start of every one of my blog post for the next couple months, lol, but I actually have been extra busy and I plan to tell you all about what we have been doing over the next couple post but I don't have time at the moment so I figured I would stick this picture up and promise to try to put more up soon.

when we were in Tahoe grandpa Myers bought them goggles and they had to wear them in their pool which has about 9 inches of water... lol
having children is never dull, one minute you are correcting them for being naughty and the next you are laughing at something hilarious they are doing!

1 comment:

Stef said...

hahahaha! I love the goggles picture. We have some of these from when my brother and sister were this age. Too funny and too CUTE!