Friday, August 20, 2010

water park trip # 2

A few weeks ago I think (July 27th) we went to a free summer movie with my mom, my nieces, and a couple cousins. I had wanted to take the kids but wasn't about to attempt that on my own so it was nice that it worked out. We got to see Kung fu Panda and I think that movie is funny. Wills loved it. Allie sat through part of it was a pain in the butt for awhile walk between my mom and I and then we got pop corn and she sat through the end :) I always tell the nursery workers that you can always feed her if she gets upset, she is her mothers child!
Anyway... after the movie we went to the sprinkler park to play. Here are some pictures
Autumn looking cool in her Fedora

Maybe I shouldn't post this picture but it cracks me up :)
I call this what goes around comes around because Allie tries to get Autumn and then Autumn does it to Keira.
this pictures cracks me up. Charity is so tiny and she carries Allie around as well. Talk about ant like. I think Allie probably weights 10lbs less than Charity, lol
My sweet baby laying down
playing games
love this! shows how happy that boy is to play!


and closing the post with some cuteness :)

2 comments:

Stef said...

gosh, that water park looks like FUN! Cute pictures of your kids and Chrissy's kids. I can't get over how big Kiera is! (hope I spelled it right)

Also, I'm still reading the birthday posts. I just want to sit and read them and give them time, which I haven't had.

sarah Moulton said...

Steph it is a fun water park and I have no excuse for not taking the kids there more often because it is right by our house. I guess it just seems like a process most days:)
We actually spell baby's name Keira but I only corrected it because I know you care otherwise I would have just let it go :)
thanks for all your comments I love them :)