here are the recent pictures or Keira, actually i think this was a month ago... silly girl found her hands (awhile ago) but is still to little to put it back in but she loves to hold things.
i mentioned in my previous post that she got terrible baby acne. Poor thing. It didn't seem to bother her and it eventually cleared up but I thought about taking her in to see if it was something else cause it was bad. My other two had baby acne but not like that. but it cleared up and other then a little here or there she looks great.
She is such a sweet baby!





1 comment:
such cutie pies! I cannot get over how sweet and cuddly Kiera looks. I want to hold her and kiss her when I see pictures of her.
Rachel had horrid acne too, right around 5 weeks and the Pediatrician told me it would go away within 6 weeks and that's exactly how long it took! Weird.
Post a Comment