here is the pool party .We actually started at the park but you get to see the pool pictures first :)
you remember sweet baby Autumn
Wills wanted the goggles so he traded her his new bicycle toy
Risa Becca and Allie
No trading just taking...
Keira taking a nap
fun slides
Allie went a little to fast if I let her go by herself and she is timid so she needed mommy there at first. Eventually she let Charity catch her.
(my super cool sister bought me an RF hat)
my big 4 year old
water balloon toss with the cousins
doggy doggy come get your bone
so funny to watch charity hold Allie
found it!
ok so Allie could not find her candy it was so weird because he new it was right there. I think she didn't realize it was hers or something. The kids thought it was hilarious. I eventually had to convince her it was her bag.
Aunt Nancy knows what babies like :) She has 9 of her own.
I couldn't get the match lit so Aunt Nancy helped me out. What a champ!
we went over there because it was going to blow out if not
opening gifts
Wills told me when we were getting ready "but mom you just had a baby you can't wear a swimsuit" so true so true, lol. I think i told him that the week after I had Keira. True love for my children :)
anyway... Happy birthday bud! we love you!
























1 comment:
Gosh Sarah, you look great!!! 3 babies back-to-back like that is hard on a woman's body (believe me, know!) and you look fabulous!
Also, the pictures with all the cousins is super cute. Creating such fun memories with family :)
Post a Comment