Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy 2nd birthday Allie

we had a party at my parents house for Allie's 2nd birthday back in the beginning of July (the 10th?). I guess we also celebrated my birthday that night but as you get older and especially after you have kids your own birthday doesn't seem as important, idk maybe it's just me. But Allie and I are birthday buddies so our birthdays get celebrated together since hers is the 16th and mine the 5th. So anyway... we all got together and had a little party. I still haven't invited many friends to my kids birthday parties because there are enough cousins to have a fun little party. It won't be long till they want friends to come so I will enjoy the "small" group while I can. Allie new that after my birthday it was her birthday so she would sing happy birthday to MEEEE it was very funny. She and Wills had a huge fight when it was his birthday. She wasn't happy that she couldn't sing to me...

here are some of our pictures
baby Autumn who just turned one last week.
Allie with some confusion on her face about what is suppose to be happening during this game


grandma with a few of her granddaughters
wills found his treat



this is Jonathan's daughter Jillyan she will be one in a few weeks



Autumn and Jilly
how cute is that!
 present time


Aunt Rach helping Allie try on her new shoes
blowing out candles
yummy


1 comment:

Chris and Katy said...

Cute pictures! I feel bad, though, I don't even think I wished you a happy birthday on July 5th...It's so hard to remember people's birthdays (or maybe it's just me :o)