should I post this?!? lol, well here goes.
my parent’s and aunt and uncle use to host a sweetheart dinner every year at Valentines. They did it for something like 15 years and decided that was sufficient. So Chrisy and I decided to continue the tradition. I called up mom and she arranged a party for our kiddo’s and we got to work. We decided on a black and white theme and made our guest list.
What we didn’t plan on was Nick’s wardrobe or should I say lack of wardrobe… although it was his suggestion, which I think he said as a joke, we all pitched in to make it happen and before the big reveal I was super embarrassed and not sure it was a good idea. It was pretty funny though and the small group there all thought it was funny… He put his real shirt back on after a few minutes of fun and laughter. So here is our picture. Oh yeah the night was really fun. Dinner was yum, swopping our stories was fun, and a night away as just couples is always wonderful!I am pretty sure it all came from watching SNL highlights… watch this Chris Farley video at your own risk, lol. (I feel like I need to write one of those pre movie warnings about how contents of this film don’t reflect the opinions of the movie maker…lol)
You make me laugh Nicholas Moulton and I am glad you have more Patrick Swayze going on than Chris Farley.
3 comments:
oh my goodness, this gave me THE biggest laugh I've had in a while!! Super funny. I love a good sense of humor like that. I'd be the one trying to talk Jason into it, but he'd never play along :-)
The Sweetheart dinner sounds like such a fun idea!!
This is hilarious! So fun that you are carrying on the tradition of the Sweetheart Dinner. Can't get over that picture LOL!
Oh, brother. Literally.
Nick...
Post a Comment