Thursday, February 17, 2011

our kids

here are some more recent pictures of my baby girl. (actually this particular one is awhile ago)babyshe love to eat, just not vegetables, she doesn’t like those. She tolerates them if she can feed them to herself.

Wonder where she got this fantastic trait?!?

the many faces of baby while she eats. Notice the little foot on the tray, LOVE IT. Also she can get the spoon into her own mouth and give it back to me, I’m impressed, but let’s be honest it’s not hard for her to impress this momma.

baby_1baby_2baby_3baby_4

I see that camera…

I love this little one so much!

baby_5baby_6

she love to climb. She was standing up holding this toy a second before I grabbed the camera and than she decided to move on before I could get the shot.

She stands up in her crib when I lay her down. She stands there  throws her pacifier on the ground and stands there crying. I come in a few minutes later and she is half asleep holding on. It’s very sad. She is learning how to get back down better now though so hopefully those days are almost behind us.

baby_7

the bathroom, as you may know, is a magical place for little people. I don’t love that. She is super fast as well so I am always telling the kids “shut the bathroom door quick”  any time someone goes in she wants to be in there. If any of us take a bath or shower she wants to be in that as well. I tried to take a quick shower while she was in her walker. She got so mad at me that she wasn’t in the shower with me. Funny little girl is starting to show some attitude. She get’s upset and lays her head down and cry’s. Wasn’t she suppose to stay perfect forever?

baby_8baby_9

in case you were curious, the toilet had just been scrubbed clean…but still. Unfortunatly it’s the perfect height for her to pull herself up to standing.

baby_10baby_11

I thought this was cute. Allie decided she needed a baby to play with. I love watching Keira crawl into the middle fo where Wills and Allie are playing and find things to play with it. It’s pretty sweet. baby_12baby_13

baby_14she found the camera…baby_15baby_16clapping

she also loves to climb the step stool. ANother funny little tid bit is that Nick has taught her to stick out her tongue and smile at him. She just barely sticks it out and smiles very sweetly so it is cute but I think it is funny that she does that for him now when he walks up. She got mad at him yesterday for not saying hi to her when he came home. It was kinda sweet and funny. She is also starting to get a little shy when people she doesn’t know well talk to her. She hides her face into my shirt. She was in the backpack at the store yesterday and she was trying to hide her face when someone was talking with her.

baby_17

William loves to pick her up. I try to tell him to only do it when she needs it but that is up to his discretion so we are working on it. I am not sure it is the safest thing in the world but it is pretty funny to see them and he does a good job most the time. Allie tries it though and that is Not safe so we are working on that.

baby_18baby_19baby_20

hope you have a wonderful day :) that’s all for me today. My girls are sick. Allie has a cold fever thing going on and Keira has a cold. Allie doesn’t sleep that well when she is sick and she get’s pretty demanding so I hope they feel all better soon.

2 comments:

Stef said...

your kids are So cute, Sarah! I was blown away when I saw how big Keira has gotten! Whoa. Such a cutie pie!

Chris and Katy said...

Thanks for the great pictures and update! Keira is becoming more and more a little girl rather than a baby, so fast. i think Keira seems to be looking more and more like Wills.
Oh I can relate to you on the whole trying to take a shower thing. Sarah is a nightmare when I'm trying to take a shower, especially since she has to be locked in the bathroom with me. Half the time, she ends up with me in the shower :o).
Love ya