Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Soccer

William started soccer this year. We are pretty excited. He really loves it. I played a lot of soccer growing up so I am excited that he seems to be pretty into it. He had to be 4 by August 1st to be able to play this year and he turned 4 July 29th. That is pretty exciting but it also means that he is going to be the youngest on his team almost always. There are a couple kids on his team who turned 6 in August so they are a full two years older. So it should be interesting. We signed him up to play with his cousin Kate and he didn't get on her team at first but I called the league and they were able to switch him onto her team which I was super excited about because they can only play together for two years and than the league splits boys and girls. The other fun thing about their team is that out of the 12 players 10 of them are from our church so he has a lot of little friends on the team. The coach and the assistant coaches are also from our church so that is fun.
waiting her turn...
he had a soccer parade this weekend and a little 15 min game so when I get those pictures off the camera I will out them up :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Allie's shirt!! no question who that person is...