ok so i have now posted like 5 or so in one day but What's a girl to do. I am kinda on a roll and I want to get these up before I get the ones of the camera I need to post... so
these are of our baby girl who is getting big so quickly. She is such a good baby. I am truly thankful. She sleeps great at night she is happy during the day and we all love her so much! I can't believe how fast time is going by. She is getting so big so fast! I am really enjoying having a baby again.
She is able to do all kinds of stuff but I am not sure if I have mentioned it or not. She has been smiling since she was about 4 weeks. And she rolled over two weeks ago but she is just starting to get really good at it. And in the last three or so weeks she started grabbing her toys. She loves her toys. She trys to put them all in her mouth. She is also a thumb sucker. She found has been trying to put it in her mouth for a long time but she officially can get just the thumb in not her whole hand. Well I am sure there is more I should say but she is hungry...
fell asleep holding the toy
so sweet!
I had put her sitting up and than she fell over and went to sleep. Kinda scared me but she was fun and it was pretty cute.
we went and visited Colleen Winans and her new little guy Becket doesn't Keira look big!
one week old Becket












1 comment:
your baby is completely adorable! Very few babies can give me "baby fever" but Kiera is definitely one of them!
I also love all the posts - keep it up, please :)
Post a Comment