Back in the beginning of August we had Church camp. I love Church camp! It is always fun to hang out with everyone and let the kids play together. This year we went up to Scott's Flat Lake in Grass valley. The group camp site was awesome! There was a circular drive area that the kids all road their bikes on. It was pretty fun. (I didn't get a picture of that sorry :( ) Anyway... here are the pictures
leading worship
some of the cousins
Gav playing crazy eights with Kate and Dan. Cards... a camping must!
Maria loving on my baby :) miss you Ria
the lake was dirty but warmer than Donner where we have had camp in the past.
Dan and Chrisy brought up some Kayaks, so fun! Nick got water in it and decided to try to dump it out resulting in getting a ton of water in it. lol
My kids finding entertainment in putting rocks in the Lake
Dan and Autumn
The kids getting ready for worship
Autumn in her cage
Those were all the pictures I had but one of the families even brought a boat which was super fun! Wills got to go on a tube with Nick which he loved and he told us he wants to buy a boat. LOL someday he can have a boat 5 horsed and 10 dogs... We had a great time and are excited about next year.

















2 comments:
Looks like A LOT of fun! I loved church camp when I was little. We've not had one at any of the new(er) churches we've gone to, but we found out last week our church here in WA has one!!
Maria looks so pretty in that picture! I don't think I've seen her for many, many years. Is she Matt's daughter?
yes that is Matt's daughter. She is 22 now. She is pretty! Isn't it crazy when you remember someone as a kid and all of a sudden they are an adult! (I don't have the problem with Maria but...) I am always shocked when I see people I remember as toddlers and they are all grown up.
Post a Comment