I posted like 3 or 4 post today so you might want to scroll down and read them all :) got to get them in when I have time
Ok so I haven't posted pictures of William ridding his dirt bike lately. In fact I don't think I have posted any of him ridding all completely by himself. He has been able to ride by himself for a long time. I think like the last 9 months (maybe longer) but for awhile Nick would run with him. Well the last 6 months or something like it he has been ridding completely by himself. Nick will even hop on one of the other dirt bikes and ride with him. He has almost crashed a couple times and he usually jumps off the bike. He can't reach the ground so there aren't a lot of other options for him. When he wants to stop he has to ride into Nick since he can't really grab the front brake yet. In the last month Nick has been letting him ride in second gear. The kid flys around the pasture. He Loves to ride with Tom and Phil and he will pass them and race them... He has been able to pull out of some tricky situations that have seriously impressed his daddy. He seems to understand when he has to give it gas or he will crash. He can make some really tight turns and get out of them. Crazy kid has some serious talent! These seem to be the areas that God gifted him in. We were watching the X games the other day and they were doing flips and stuff on bikes, Williams eyes were glued to the TV, and there was this mom on the side line watching as her 15 year old rode and I saw serious fast forward of my life and that is scary because I personally think if you are into extreme sports of any kind to be good you always have to push the level of what you can do and what you can't and so you always have to play with your risk reward which inevitable means you potentially could get seriously hurt... anyway I am getting way ahead of myself... for now he is just really really enjoying riding his dirt bike!







No comments:
Post a Comment