Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I was tagged

My friend Sara Garate tagged me with the sixer tag (or something like that) to quote her she said "I bet there's lots of "fun" things we don't know about you!" Unfortunately she might be wrong but I will do my best to share any fascinating details about my weird self :)



Here are the rules:

Mention the rules on your blog.

Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.

Tag six bloggers by linking them.

so here goes...



1. I am a bit of a germ phobe. I don't think I go overboard but I do have hand sanitizer in my house, in my diaper bag, in my purse, and in all of our vehicles :) Wills is already really good at putting cleaner on his hands. Nick is also really good at reminding me that a completely sterile environment is not good for him (although I am not nearly that bad. I don't have ECD or anything.)



2. I really enjoy cleaning. When my house is a mess I cannot function. When I am stressed or angry I use cleaning as an outlet. I didn't realize I did this until I got married and my loving husband pointed it out. When I was in college even though I had a huge final the next day if my house was a mess I just couldn't focus until I felt all was in order. I try to control what I can.



3. I am scared of heights, sweaty palms and tingly feet! I am only scared when I feel like I don't have control of the situation. I only get nervous if I feel like I am going to slip and fall. I have no problem hiking mountains or being high up as long as there isn't an edge I am going to fall off. My husband doesn't even come close to understanding this because edges make him want to JUMP!



4. I like both chaos and solitude, although I could never live alone. I really enjoy being around my big family and interacting in the loud boisterous environment but I LOVE the peace and quiet of our home.



5. I LOVE to learn. I really do! I first discovered this is college where I found it really useful! It is also one of the items that attracted me most to my husband. He is very smart and has no problem when you question his knowledge because if he isn't 100% sure he will do the research until he knows the answer. I love his wealth of knowledge. I don't think either of us would function well without Google.

6. I love stories. I love the humanity in stories. This inspired my degree in History. I love to look at peoples lives and what made them different and special. This also inspires my love for photography. I love to capture what is being said or portrayed by just a look. I really do believe a picture is worth a thousand words sometimes. Being a silent observer of sweetness such as children, family, or love makes me truly happy. I guess it is the romantic in me.



Here are my tags- i hope you don't think this is a lame as my husband does :) I will truly enjoy reading all of your answers. But if it's not your thing I totally understand. When I asked Nick what one of my quirks might be he said that I like weird internet games :) If he had a blog I would totally tag him he is full of quirks!

1. Jessica Green :) I can't wait to find out if I know your "quirks"or not.

2. Steph Arnold. I think you might be my most faithful reader.

3. My Aunt Lisa because I can't wait to hear your answers.

4. Joy Reed. I love all of your delightful "quirks" and want to hear more of them although I am not sure you read my blog. So here's hoping

5. Rob and Katy Grindy- although you were tagged with the other blog tag I truly enjoy reading about your lives since we don't get to see you. Rob you can now up your total to 6 readers of your blog, jk i am sure you would be surprised how many people read your blog.

6. Natalie Wisner- I have really enjoyed getting to know you better and I would love to hear more about what makes you you.

1 comment:

Stef said...

I love getting that title. :)
Thanks to my feed reader, your updates come to me instantly.