Monday, May 19, 2008

cell phone pictures

So when I am out and about I like to snap a picture of wills doing this or that and our camera's aren't really easily packed along to the grocery store so I use my phone. Here are a few picture from the past months of fun things Wills has done. Sorry about the quality they are from my cell phone.




















Can't beat a good Jamba Juice




Cruising on a bike! As soon as he saw this bike he wanted to be on it.



We had been at the park and Wills didn't listen to mommy and ran right into a BIG mud puddle and got mud all over! he was ticked! It was actually really funny and my friend and I were both laughing. I told him he deserved it because he didn't listen to me. This is the only picture I could get because he wasn't happy with mud all over.



No comments: