Saturday, May 10, 2008

sorry

We have been busy with all kinds of activities and as soon as i get a few minutes I will tell you all about them but for now here is a picture of our sweet little Wills. Here he is sharing snacks with Kate at our recent Myers family Yosemite trip.
He helped Aunt Rachel wash Grandma's car on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. He makes the funnies faces and rarely can you catch them on camera. Here is a sample of a chocolate funny face. Double bonus!


Promise I will have a lot more to share this week. We just moved so I have taken the last couple weeks preparing and the last week trying to get organized.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is his I'm cool because I can do something face. Rach is not holding on to help but rather to make sure she isn't wet.

Stef said...

You're a way cool Mom! You're pregnant, traveling, moving?? My goodness.
I hope all is well with the pregnancy!