Thursday, May 22, 2008

just another update

Here are a couple pictures of us hanging out at the River. We all enjoyed throwing rocks into the water. Aren't my boys sooooo cute. I was reflecting on mothers day how one of my absolute greatest joys in all of life is watching my son interact with my husband. They both have so much fun with each other. Just today when Nick was home on his lunch break they were playing soccer and Wills sweet laughter could be heard through the whole house as he chased the ball down trying to beat daddy to it. I can already tell he wants to be just like his dad and tries everything daddy does.
I am continually amazed at how incredibly fast time goes by. I was looking at Wills in shock the other day about how big he is and how incredibly blessed I am to have such a cute and sweet little boy. I can't believe the gift that mother hood really is. Although I am already dreading labor and midnight feedings :) I am amazed at how incredible it is that my body is equipped to make and take care of a baby. Praise God for such an awesome display of his incredible wisdom in creation to make women's bodies that way.
Here are a few of the other pictures from the day Wills was helping Rachel was the cars. I thought they were pretty cute. The first shows how he can spray the water all by himself, WATCH OUT!!! The second shows him trying to put his head in the water bucket, I have no idea why.

Here Nick and Wills are seriously irritating our down stairs neighbors by playing DDR. No they aren't nerds or anything. It is absolutely adorable to watch Wills try to do everything Nick does and it is absolutely hilarious to watch Nick play DDR. I will say however, I SUCK royally at the game, so way to go Nick. And just to mention if you are looking for a good exercise routine I would highly recommend DDR as a great cardio work out. Seriously it is intense if you want it to be.
The girls came over to play while Chrisy went to a Dr. appointment and here Uncle Nick is being super cool and playing Yahtzee with all 4 of them. Charity kept track of all the scores. Go Charity!


Here are some more pictures of what we have been up to lately. Nick was moving a bunch of stuff over to our new place and Wills decided some of our utility shelves were a great jungle gym.



In our our apartment Wills would often take naps on our bed because he could climb out of his crib, which was right next to the bed anyway, and he seemed to stay on the bed better. I came in to check on him because he often was found in unusual sleeping spots and I found him with out a diaper on. I thought it was pretty funny (mostly because he was on Nicks side of the bed :) I took a blanket and slid it under him but fortunately he stayed dry.

3 comments:

Stef said...

Wills is getting so big SO fast! I can't believe he and Rachel will be two soon.
I loved this update - so cute to see how close he is to your husband and the nap picture, with the naked bottom? Priceless.

Thanks for the updates! You make blog addicts like me, very happy. :)

Stef said...

hey Sarah... when are you due?

Moulton family said...

July 12th