my little guy is growing up so fast! We sure love him and we are very thankful for him and the energy and fun he brings to our house. Your daddy would be a sad if he didn’t have a fun little boy like you to spend time with!
We celebrated Williams birthday with my family a few days early because they were going to be out of town on his actual bday. He and my brother Dan are birthday buddies in our family so we also celebrated with Dan.
My kids like to sing happy birthday to themselves although they say happy dirthday.it’s cute for now.
my dad hassling the guy
here’s so info on our big 5 year old.
he is growing. I’ve noticed how all of sudden he looks taller and laying down he is huge. He actually isn’t a big 5 year old he’s normal or short and he really wants to be tall. We’ll see, mom and dad aren’t tall so it will be interesting if he gets any tall gene’s. My younger brother was always small for his age and now he is 6’2’’ so ya know there’s hope :)
He loves his sisters especially baby. He thinks she’s adorable. he did see a picture of himself the other day when he was the same age though and he said ohhh I’m so cute! Even cuter than Keira, although when I gave him a funny look he said ok same cute, lol. He so get’s that from his daddy that’s not a mommy statement at all.
He loves to ride his bike and dirt bike. He rocks at them both! seriously! He rides in 2nd gear on his dirt bike and is learning to hit the jump in the pasture and has gotten both tires off the ground. On his regular bike he is also hitting jumps and get’s his tires off the ground. He tells me when I ‘m not sure he can do something “mom I hit jumps on my bike. Oh boy…
He loves to hang with his daddy. if he can go with dad he certainly wants to but that is true about all three kids.
He loves to be busy. He tells me he is bored all the time. drives me crazy cause he has lots he can do sometimes he just needs some help being creative though. He loves to be at my parents and tells us he wants to live there. he have been learning verses on being content!
He can swim but not great. He loves the water though.
He can do a flip on the trampoline and land on his butt.
He wants to learn but gives up somewhat easily. He can loose his confidence and than he doesn’t want to do it. It’s pretty ridiculous! We are working throw it. He does it when we are training for soccer or in school.
he started his second year of soccer. he’s pretty excited. The other day he scored a goal in their practice scrimmage and he did a summersault, Oh my goodness… it’s fun to watch him though and we are excited!
he looked at me the other day and told me “mom, you have to teach me how to read.” and I thought “yes yes I do! AHHHHHHHH”
he told me the other day we had a lot of money. I said no we don’t if we did we would buy a house he said or a Ferrari. I laughed out loud and told him yes that was true.
His favorite color is blue.
His favorite Christian song is “nothing but the blood of Jesus” we sing it to him and allie every night before they go to bed.
He has a sweet heart when it comes to Jesus and I am thankful!
He loves to play with his dirt bike and car toys. He still loves horses and sharks. He loves to play in the sprinklers on the trampoline and in the mud.
Well that’s all I have for now. The dirty house and dishes are calling…
My little man I love you and I pray you will continue to be a sweet fun loving crazy little boy who loves to laugh. I hope you never outgrow your momma and love me forever! Thanks for letting me kiss you goodnight and give me hugs!!! I pray you grow into a wonderful Godly man someday but not to fast :)
1 comment:
Glad we got to celebrate with you guys this year! Before we blink they will be driving :)
Post a Comment