July was very very busy for us. We celebrate three birthdays in just our family not to mention the others in the extended family. We really had a great month it just flew by. I have a lot to post. We had several birthday celebrations. William and Allie had a birthday party together and than two individual ones… So I have a lot of pictures from those. Nick’s parents came to visit so I have those pictures. We also threw Jocelyn a surprise 21st birthday party so I have that to post about and we went to San Francisco. We've been busy :)
Tonight I am going to just add a few pictures from Allie’s family birthday party. We were headed to San Fran on Allie’s actual birthday so we had a party with Dave and Rach Friday night and than she had a birthday party with her cousins and my parents the next night. I am sure she had a blast. I was a little bummed to miss her actual birthday but like my sister said “she get’s to spend the whole day with Grandma it will probably be her best birthday ever!” It’s probably true :)
so her are the Friday night pictures.
our crazy climbing girl.
sneaking the new doll while sister is distracted…
Keira wanted to check it out so we relight the candles and let her try to blow them out.
We love you miss Allie girl and we pray that God grows you into an awesome women someday!
2 comments:
Fun pictures! Happy Birthday to Allie.
July drug on and on and on for me... I'm glad it went fast for someone :)
Also, SO random. Has anyone ever told your brother he looks like Josh Hartnett? I think he does. Maybe I've told you that before. It really hit me tonight in those pictures.
Stef that is random :)
When face book had that "celebrity Look alike" profile thing going on someone told Dave he had to put a Josh Harnet pic up. When i first saw it I was like? thats not Dave but it really took me a bit to figure out who it was and stuff. He also looks like Taylor Lautner, the Jacob kid from the Twilight movies.
Post a Comment