Thursday, November 4, 2010

so cute!

Dan and Chrisy that is…

“matchy green. matchy matchy green squared…dan and chrisy_2

 

Dan and Chrisy showed up at the soccer game and I said, ohhh so cute, you too match. Chrisy laughed and said Dan had walked out of the house before she got to see what he was wearing.

Oh Josh… he didn’t realize I was trying to get a picture of Dan and Chrisy so when he and Dan realized it they decided he was a critical part of the photograph Smile 

dan and chrisy_1

4 comments:

Stef said...

they're an awesome looking couple. I love that they dressed alike without knowing it!

Okay... where is that quote from?! I know it. Its a movie I've seen quite often. Its gonna drive me crazy all night now.... I'll be back once I figure it out.

Stef said...

RETURN TO ME!!! hahaha! I knew I'd get it and it didn't take my 30 year old mommy brain too long to figure it out. Love that movie, love that actress!

Sarah Moulton said...

nice work steph!

Sarah Moulton said...

oops lol Stef!