Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Nick’s birthday

well the hubby turned 30 a few weeks ago so we celebrated! We went up to my parents house and had dinner and than the rest of my family came for dessert. We had brownies and I made him his yearly Lemon meringue birthday pie. I tried to think of something creative to do for this 30th but I ended up deciding that this was going to be more fun for him than having a big party or anything else. Oh yeah and we went camping so that pretty much covers me from feeling like we didn’t do anything special because taking three kids camping in October is something I do because I love him :0)

I didn’t take many pictures but here are a few.

nicks bdaynicks bday_1

opening gifts

nicks bday_2nicks bday_3

we played the game how well do you know Nick let me see if I can remember my questions… these might be easy if you have lived with Nick… let’s see who can get them all right. Leave me a comment with you answer if you want to try.

1. Where was Nick born(the state and the city)?

2. where did Nick graduate from high school (the state)?

3. If Nick could move anywhere where would he live?

4. how old is Nick?

5. What is Nick’s dream Job?

6. when did Nick move to California?

7. what cereal does Nick eat every morning for breakfast?

8. what is Nick’s favorite movie?/ 0r what is his favorite video game?

9. what sport/ sports did Nick play in high school?

10. hmm I can’t remember this one… maybe it will come to me but we will go with this one for now. what is one food Nick won’t eat?

some extra’s for those who know Nick really well…

what is one book Nick has read? what is Nick’s favorite frozen dessert? how many states has Nick lived in? how much weight can Nick bench? what is Nick’s favorite sport to watch on TV?

we also played charades for a little bit which is always entertaining. I am hoping to get a chance to process our Yosemite pictures soon… I will answer these questions in that post :)

8 comments:

Stef said...

Happy 30th to Nick!!!! tell him "Stef says thirty is thrilling" :) I've actually really enjoyed it!

I love the game idea. I think I'll use that on Jason's 29th next week!

Anonymous said...

A few more questions. What does Raven do outside? What does not belong in Missy's hair? What was the breed and name of his first dog? What does "Katie-stuck" mean? What is headless Bill? How did Nick and Laurence play Monopoly? Happy Birthday Nick.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

3. New Zealand?
6. 2002ish - 2003ish
8. Braveheart
9. Golf
Extras
Book- "Smiling Hill Farm"
Dessert- Chocolate Chip Mint
states- Eight
TV sport- NFL
I left out the easy ones.
How did I do?
Love Mom(with the keyboard assistance of Katie).

Unknown said...

1. Don't remember the raven thing.
2. Poop
3. Dalmation, Flecka
4. Playing mario kart and getting stuck in a way the game designers never imagined.
5. Headless bill is from Muppet Treasure Island.
6. In my head.

Unknown said...

For my questions:

3. New Zealand in theory.
6. Nov of 2002.
9. Golf
Books I have read: Clear and Present Danger. Thats about it outside those for class.
Dessert: Mint Chip from BR or Rainbow Sherbert.
TV Sport: NFL
States: 8

ChrisandMissy said...

You can't answer "How well do you know Nick" questions yourself, Nick.

Raven was the neighbor's dog. Nick wanted to be like Raven...and poop outside.

Is his dream job still taking a bullet for the president? I hope not.

What object did Nick name "Price Pfister?"
What cereal name did Nick chant to himself so obsessively that Grandma R bought him the cereal only to find out he didn't like it, just the name?

Unknown said...

Forgot about Raven since I took that wish up early and made it a reality.

Now that I am old I realize the job doesn't really matter it is who you are working with.


I am the answer key. I don't want people to have to wait a week to get this thing graded.

Stevie said...

I will take a stab at it... I know nothing though!!

1. Where was Nick born(the state and the city)?

Georgia

2. where did Nick graduate from high school (the state)?

Georgia

3. If Nick could move anywhere where would he live? Yosemite

4. how old is Nick?30

5. What is Nick’s dream Job? taking care of his wife and kids =)

6. when did Nick move to California? when he was in the military

7. what cereal does Nick eat every morning for breakfast? shredded wheat

8. what is Nick’s favorite movie?/ 0r what is his favorite video game? Bambi

9. what sport/ sports did Nick play in high school? Soccor

10. hmm I can’t remember this one… maybe it will come to me but we will go with this one for now. what is one food Nick won’t eat?

Salad

some extra’s for those who know Nick really well…

what is one book Nick has read? Bible


how many states has Nick lived in?4

how much weight can Nick bench?40 lbs

Nick’s favorite sport to watch on TV?football