When my sister went back to school I "took” her spot on her indoor soccer team. So every Tuesday I get to go play soccer and it has been really fun for me. I didn’t play between Allie and Keira and I was determined to get back into it after having Keira.
The kids are always bummed they don’t get to come with me. This week my mom came and so Nick brought the kids instead of staying home with them. Some of our games are pretty late they range from 6:15- 10:25. I know pretty crazy to play that late! The other night I came home from an 8:30 game thinking they would be tucked into bed. Well they weren’t but this is what I saw so I couldn’t really be that upset.
that makes every mommies heart happy. He was watching a movie but he let her snuggle up and fall asleep on him. Super cute!
1 comment:
oh my goodness... very cute! I love that she's completely zonked on big brother :)
Post a Comment