last weekend was a busy weekend for us. Nick had a birthday Wills had a soccer game in the rain and then we headed out right after to Yosemite for Nick’s birthday camp trip. The weekend before Wills game had been cancelled because of the rain but they got to play this time which was kinda funny because it was raining WAY harder this weekend. I think Wills really enjoyed it. I stood by the car and watched because Keira was sleeping and I didn’t want to wake her up to bring her into the pouring rain to watch the game. It worked out ok though because I could pretty much see.
Wills had his third goal this week as well. I missed the actual shot but saw it hit the back of the net and him run away like a champ. Nick said it was a really nice, high shot.
I had Nick snag a quick picture of Wills and Kate after the game.
No comments:
Post a Comment