Tuesday, October 26, 2010

soccer Saturdays

Well this is William’s first year of soccer and we are all having a ton of fun. Soccer games on Saturday bring back tons of memories from my childhood. I love the sport and am really enjoying watching my little man play. Here are some pictures from the game he scored his second goal in. I was nursing baby so I set the camera up and handed it to Aunt Chrisy so thanks for the pictures.

Kate getting the ball

soccer

soccer_1

Wills is trying to turn it around

soccer_2soccer_3

he finally got it through all the those players

soccer_4

Kate taking a shot

soccer_5

Wills shot. Until this point I think we were tied 2-2 but we don’t “keep” score…

soccer_6

soccer_7

this part seriously cracked me up he scored and than came sprinting to half field. So funny and cute. the look on his face was priceless!

soccer_8

getting a high five from coach Scott. For under 6 they let the coach stay on the field to help direct.

soccer_9

Kate got two goals right after Wills!

We signed him up to play soccer in Auburn because he get’s to play with his cousin Kate and it is only coed for U6 and than they split boys and girls. It has been so fun for them to play together. We are also having tons of fun playing with all the kids from church. there are 12 players and 10 of them are from church. That certainly won’t be the case every year but we are enjoying it this year.

soccer_10

Parent tunnel! I seriously wonder how long the kids would do this if we just stood there and cheered because they LOVE it!

soccer_13soccer_14soccer_17

No comments: