I was able to go to out church’s women’s retreat this year. For one reason or another I have been unable to go the last few years so this was my first time. That means it was Nick’s first time home with Wills and Allie overnight (My sister or mom has kept them before so it wasn’t Will’s and Allie’s first night away.) They all did just fine with out me! I knew they would. That was the weekend of William scored his first goal. He called me up to tell me he scored. I was kinda bummed I missed his first goal but he scored the next weekend as well so at least I didn’t miss his only goal.
I had a great little weekend away. We left Friday afternoon and came back for church Sunday morning. We had two study sessions and lots of good food. Plus The house we rented was really really nice which was relaxing.
here are a few pictures.
Study and worship time. Ruth led us in singing
Sara Packard holding my baby while talking with my momma
these lady's did lot’s of work! they did all the food and it was really yummy
and we played Bunco. Julie Vincent doesn’t just play Bunco she PLAYS BUNCO!!!! seriously. It’s something you have to experience to understand and appreciate fully.
here were Keira’s little friends on the trip. Beckett and Abe. They are a week apart in age and a few months behind Keira.
here is Emily getting some cuddle time.
and here is my little sweetheart. she enjoyed being held the whole weekend. I didn’t have anything to do at this moment so I tried to get a smiling picture of Keira holding my camera with one hand in low light with a 50 mm lens… I thought they were kinda cute
3 comments:
Hurrah for a weekend out! I'm glad you could go and enjoy fellowship without the usual million duties.
Did having just Kiera to take care of make you wonder how you ever felt overwhelmed when you had just William? =) I think all the time, "Rachel is easy... It's the other two making life crazy!"
she is SO cute, Sarah!! I can't get over how big she is. Also, the retreat looks like it was awesome. Ours is in January and I am counting down the days :)
@ Missy
I think that all the time that I can't believe I ever thought he was hard I can't hardly wait for the moments when I just have to take care of baby... oh sweet relaxation!
The weekend out was wonderful!
@ Steph I can't believe how big she is either. I am constantly thinking where did my little baby go. I really don't want her growing up so fast even though she is super cute and I am sure the next stages will be fun.
Post a Comment