I went to start writing this post and my initial thought was well I’m behind again… lol I think I better stop starting my post like that and just realize that I am never really behind I just have to readjust my thinking... So to catch you all up on us here are some pictures.
I have some pictures on my camera to process of William’s soccer game last week. He scored his first goal the weekend I went away on a women’s retreat (figures huh!) he called me and told me all about it, that was very cute! He also scored last weekend. Seriously adorable!!! I will write a post about that later. But her are some pictures from his first soccer game.
I think this photo is so funny because it show’s how much bigger some of the kids are on the field. That kid is seriously a head taller!
William also started our mommy and me style preschool on Wed. I am really excited to be doing school again as a group because it is great interaction for the kids and great motivation for this momma to stay on top of his schooling. He is loving school. He can write his name now and so he walks around saying W-i-l-l-i-a-m pretty silly little guy.
I taught the other week so I took a picture of each of them at the end of class.
I finally got this one but I took all of these to get there…
and this silly girl likes to participate when possible
Here are the kids in his class. Jocie, Canyon, Harper, Hadley, and Dixie had to leave early so we didn’t get her picture.
2 comments:
What a Rockstar! Congrats on two goals, Wills!
Both he and Allie are so sweet in their preschool pics. =) I need to start doing some sort of co-op for Anna. She would love the social aspect of it.
Will's smiles crack me up lol...I love it when kids can't smile normally and I think Wills is one of the best lol...Ria
Post a Comment