Wow time really fly's by! I can’t believe my baby just turned 5 months. She has gotten so big. I will start feeding her solids soon and I can’t believe it. Honestly I would like to keep her a baby for awhile longer. I feel like it took us awhile to get to solids with Wills but not with Keira. I think it because all things baby have become second nature I have to admit that I cherish her baby moments a lot more than with my big kids. I really enjoy sitting down to a half hour of nursing because I am like “wow I really need a break”, lol. I have so much more going on in my house that I hardly have time to focus on the time passing. My day is consumed with actually having to focus on getting things done or this house would look like a chaotic mess, wait, even when I get all the chores done that is how the house can look. I wonder what the point of cleaning is sometimes. I am mostly being facetious but it is so frustrating to freshly mop my floors and have the kids spill juice all over or walk in with mud on their shoes… that list goes on and on and is the story of my life. Never fear though because I don’t function well in a disorganized mess so my home will stay mostly organized and clean at least in my definition, you may not think so which is fine with me . Nick says that every woman has always complained about that and always will its just part of the job. Honestly it is a “job” I love so I shouldn’t complain I am a blessed woman!
So with the passage of time comes development and my little baby is full of them. She has been making lots of different noises lately. She is exploring the different squeals and squeaks her voice can do. It’s pretty cute. She makes very sweet little sounds and loves to converse with us. Keira is also our first thumb sucker. The other two have had pacifiers (we are trying to get rid of Allie’s) but they didn’t go for the thumb. Keira loves her thumb. I wish she didn’t suck her thumb in some ways but it really is pretty cute now. Keira also wiggles all over the place. She can move pretty far. I will put her down in her crib face one way and she will be facing the other way when I come get her. Keira also rolls over all the time. She loves to be on her tummy so as soon as I set her down she flips to her belly. This week she also was able to roll back over from her tummy to her back. She is just so cute and I love her to pieces. when I go to bed at night I just want to grab her and snuggle! Wills tells me things like “mom we have the cutest baby in the whole world” to which I heartily agree. He sure loves that baby girl! She enjoys him as well, as long as he isn’t over doing it. Keira is also a belly sleeper. She loves her belly. I started putting her in her own room this week because the crib in there is better than the one by our bed but I don’t like it. I like having her right next to me. I am kinda silly but I just like having her there. Keira also wants to eat food. She is fascinated by us eating and will try to grab the food and put it in her mouth. Another thing about my babies is that they all have had a TON of hair at birth and than most of it falls out and starts growing in. Keira was the same way and now her hair has grown back in and she is a fuzzy headed little baby.
Well I have to run but I also wanted to mention that Allie is mostly potty trained. She goes potty and poopy on the toilet which is nice because Wills struggled learning to go poopy. Allie does well most days but yesterday she had a lot of accidents. It was frustrating! She had a rough day yesterday in a lot of ways though. She got in a lot of trouble and she kept telling me “but I don’t want to do that or I don’t like that” when I told her to obey to which I kindly replied (at least the first time…like I said she had a rough day and mommy wasn’t always patient) well that’s the thing about obeying mommy you don’t have to want to but God tells you to obey mommy. (I just read that back and realized it sounds so sweet and calm so honestly after getting told she could either listen or sit on her bed she would yell at me that she didn’t want to, get a spanking and than sit on her bed crying… we did that a lot yesterday) Mommy and Allie are going to learn and hopefully grow a lot together…
after days like that I always call my mom to see how she survived an stubborn two year old, Rachel really was difficult so mom had lots of practice. LOL Rach was a breeze I just want to hear her reaction to me writing that. I was mom’s trouble maker and my dad thinks it’s great I have one of my own.
here are some pictures
getting some love from brother and sister
she has a sweet smile!
our little thumb sucker
and than this crazy girl! I think she looks so cute ridding her bike! she peddles like a champ and I think its adorable. And yes my kids are frequently half clothed when we are at home
No comments:
Post a Comment