Monday, October 4, 2010

behind again...

 well I didn't take a chance to post last week and I have some pictures to put up but I don't have the time right now. I am sorry if you came to take a peak and you were bummed, so until I find the time here is a picture of our cute little baby. She is getting so big! We went to the Dr. last Thursday and she is 15lbs. She is a great baby and I am super thankful for that. I think she might be getting some teeth but we will see. Over the last month she started loving her toys, she loves to play with her feet, and she sticks her tongue in and out of her mouth. It is kinda funny. I absolutely love when babies play with their feet. I just think it is super cute! The Dr. also said "you can tell she gets talked to a lot because she looks right at you and try's to talk back." She certainly hears a lot of words with brother and sister trooping around talking ALL the time :) She loves to have conversations. She also knows who mom is and is starting to cry or voice her dissatisfaction when I walk past her chair and don't pick her up. As endearing as that is, I hope she doesn't keep at it. This momma can't handle the pouty sad crys and evidently my baby figured that out :) She is such a mellow baby that people always laugh and Nick and I when we say she isn't happy when she is just complaining or making this grunting noise. She is just mellow so to us that is her unhappy. We sure love her and are so thankful she is a part of our family.

Funny little baby

1 comment:

Stef said...

she is very big!! Wow... how did that happen so fast? :(