Well we went to Yosemite, about 4 weeks ago… I’m not sure where my time goes but it’s always gone.
The weather was beautiful and that really makes camping much easier! This was one of those times I really wished we had more time to spend there. Maybe next time we go we’ll stay longer :) The one downer of our trip was Keira wasn’t feeling well. She had some type of flu bug or something. She got car sick on the way there and then got sick the next day again. She would do fine and than get super cranky and get sick. It was odd. She also slept ok so that was nice. No one else got what she had which I’m thankful for. I do think though that this may have been the hardest time we’ve ever had packing up. She was tired and crabby and really just needed me to sit and hold her. That doesn’t really work out when Nick needs my help with the tent and everything. She was a pretty miserable little girl and Nick and I were both going a little crazy. Thankfully we packed up and went to Yosemite falls and she had a great time.
here are our pictures.
we took a bike ride and hike over by the Ahwahnee
our kids love climbing. William was trying to run to the top of a very slick rock.
this girl was crabby and so she found a comfy rock and laid down. she stayed there for a good 10 min or so. I didn’t really realize she wasn’t feeling well poor baby.
he finally made it
where my kids get their need to climb every big rock they encounter…
playing by the river
bear boxes have multiple uses didn’t you know?
(behind Wills and Allie you can sorta see an outline of half dome. it was a very pretty spot to camp! This was the best site we’ve ever camped in here, and that’s saying something!
making dinner
Yosemite falls
this time of year is great because the falls are very full. You got a very good misting standing even this close to the water.
Nick and Wills crossing the river on a log.
(glad to see Nick was being at least somewhat careful with my boy.)
we sure do love Yosemite and all it’s beauty that reflects the glory of God like few places I’ve ever been in my life!
1 comment:
Love the pictures! The picture of Keira laying on the rock is so cute. Poor girl. It's no fun being sick! Hope you are doing well, Sarah! Love ya!
Post a Comment