Thursday, May 24, 2012

Dirt bike riding

Today at William’s kindergarten graduation he said when he grows up he wants to be a dirt bike rider. I can vouch for that fact that he’s does. We were driving up to Auburn a few weeks ago and Allie said something to the affect that William was weird and he said “Allie, I’m not weird, I RIDE dirt bikes!” nough said I guess, lol. Oh boy, we are funny how we find our identity in a lot of different things.

His daddy decided that if he let William continue to ride without getting a bike himself that Wills would soon be way better than he is (not just his natural instincts that are amazing)… how do you like that logic?!? Yeah so now he also has a dirt bike. Here are my boys in full get up; boots, helmets, pads, pants. My sister nailed it when she said “you know it’s not just the dirt bike he has to buy.” Although I do think that the gear is a good safety precaution. Here are my boys doing what they love.

dirt bike ridding2dirt bike ridding3dirt bike ridding4dirt bike ridding5dirt bike ridding6dirt bike ridding7dirt bike ridding8dirt bike ridding9dirt bike ridding10

Wills and my cousin Tommy. he is one of Wills very best buds! I’m so thankful they have so much fun together even though Tom is 5 years older. They are great friends and tom is a great kid!dirt bike ridding11dirt bike ridding12

2 comments:

Stef said...

you've got one dare devil little boy! This is something Ethan would totally want to do, but would pass because of the danger involved. Something tells me Kara would hop right on!

Stevie said...

Its hard to imagine a child as small as Wills on a dirt bike. He is one fearless kid!

P.s. Are you guys finding out the gender of the baby?