Monday, May 14, 2012

motherhood

I was sorting through my email when I came a across an email I sent myself, something I do frequently when I want to have access to something. Here is what is said:

Parenting

The good news is, you don’t need to have been through some elite mother’s training camp to apply the gospel in your life. You need to believe. Trust God, give thanks. Laugh. Believe — and that will feed your children. Rest in God, and your children will learn to. Extend God’s kindness to you, to them. Forgive them the way God forgave you. You have everything you need to spiritually nourish your children, because you have Christ.

Here is where it came from.Rachel Jankovic  I’ve never read her book (I think a few of you have though) but I think she has some good points and I can tell you for certain there was a lot of opportunity for practical application of the gospel in our house today.

No comments: