Wednesday, March 28, 2012

picture overload!

I decided to just add a bunch of pictures of my kiddos in one post  since pictures are more fun anyway. I’m pretty sure my sister doesn’t even read what I write she just takes a look :)

these are back on Valentines day. We made Sugar cookies for daddy while he as at school. When he got home Nick said this is what his idea was for Valentines day but he didn’t have time. Kinda cute and he better know we love him cause doing this with three kids, not a task for those with little patience. We really don’t do much s for any of the hallmark type holidays. It use to bother me a bit on valentine when Nick and I were first dating but I’ve come to realize it really doesn’t matter. As long as it at least get’s acknowledge I’m good. Our anniversary is also a few weeks before and that actually does mean something to me so we celebrate that.

cookies4cookies6cookies8cookies9cookies10cookies11cookies12cookies14

William and Allie have been doing gymnastics class for a few months now. William is in a charter school so they pay for his class. The funds are up so our last class is actually tomorrow. I am very happy about that. I love Allie’s class and I think it’s been really great for her. She has a fabulous teacher who genuinely likes her and laughs at all the silly stuff she ends up doing. We’ll miss her. However, I have never been excited about Wills class and if it was our money I would have pulled him out a long time ago. It’s good exercise but they really haven’t taught him anything that he didn’t already know how to do from playing with his dad. Annoying. They don’t have just a normal boys gymnastics at that gym right now because there isn’t enough interest. Wills is naturally agile so balance comes very easily and so do most athletic things.

gymnastics1gymnastics2gymnastics4gymnastics5gymnastics8gymnastics9gymnastics10here are some pictures of us at home.

Miss Keira ate lunch and just couldn’t make it to nap time :) so cute!ksleep15

Keira loves to look at pictures so Wills was lifting her up to see everybody! so cute.

mykids1mykids2

Wills and Allie wanted to take pictures with Sampson, the lion (yes Nick has a sense of humor) and Keira was being a stinky about it. She didn’t want to be with them on it.

mykids3mykids4

all by herself sure. With them no. Stinker

mykids5mykids6mykids7

This girl isn't a napper but she looks so sweet sound asleep on a Sunday afternoon. cute little one!

allie17

This is the pack and play Jill sleeps in so it stays set up in my room for her nap time. I found Keira and her baby playing in there. Yes she climbs in and out all herself. She’s been able to climb into her big crib for a long time but she finally climbed out this week (I’m surprised it took this long). I put her down for a rest and a few moments later heard her door open and see her troop out the couch for a consult like nothing was amiss. Oh boy. She also tried to climb out when I put her to bed and fell and got her arm stuck. She was fine the little stinker. she’s been doing much better laying down and going to sleep since we've been having some talks about staying in there and the consequences for getting out…mykids8mykids9

she’s very particular about her pillows for play or real nap.

mykids10mykids11

oh she’s adorable! sweet little baby. I’m rather smitten when she’s not yelling at me… she get’s lots of kisses from everyone.mykids12mykids13

Miss K is also very particular about how she says goodnight. She goes around to everyone and gives hugs and waves nigh night. If daddy doesn’t give her a kiss and wave she get’s upset if I leave. If I don’t stop by to say goodnight to everyone she’ll say Aie or Wills it’s pretty cute. She talks a whole bunch! She’s always telling me about something Allie did that was naughty. She says with pulled together eye brows “Allie naughty” and keeps explaining what happened. She tells us all kinds of stuff. She also loves the Pajama book by Sandra Boynton. We read it multiple times a day. I tried to read a different story one day and ended up having to read both three times that evening. I find her on Nicks lap getting the story, with a little rewrite often, when he gets home (as a side note I can’t find the book the last few days so we shall she what happens). I love her interest in books and hope it never goes away!

Our kiddos love the trampoline and spend a decent amount of time jumping. They were enjoying a little weather break this particular after noon and there was some crazy static electricity making baby’s hair crazy.

mykids14mykids15mykids16mykids17mykids18mykids19

my little helpers were making Pizza with me.pizzahelpers1(umm you might want to avoid the bbq section since that was keira’s and I can’t say that spoon didn’t go back on the pizza for more dipping:)

pizzahelpers3

these are from a long time ago at Wills school. (yup they are the only kindergarten pics I’ve taken.) Each week their was a student chosen as star of the week who got to bring in pictures to put up on the board, then on Thursday they got to bring in a special snack to share with the class and their favorite book for story time, and share with the class about all their favorite things. Wills was thrilled to make his chocolate chip cookies, that he stayed up late to help mommy make, for the class. It was really late so I put them to bed but then I went and got Wills up to help me and it was a great decision. We had a great time making his cookies.

willsschool2

Keira sitting at the tables waiting for mommy to finish taking pictures.

willsschool3willsschool4

one of his teachers. willsschool5

we’ll that’s it for today. I still have baby Daniel, his shower, and Becca birthday parties. I’ll be back.

2 comments:

Stef said...

cute! I love pictures too, but I actually DO read what you write :)
The gymnastics pictures look like the class is super fun! I wanted my kids to do that this year, but they wanted ice skating lesson - go figure ;-)
Your baby is getting So big! I'm amazed at how much of a big girl she looks now.

The trampoline - love it. We want to get one this summer and every time I see pics of your kids jumping on it I realize it would be SO fun!

Lauren said...

Thanks for taking all the time to post all of those pictures! Just so you know, I also do read your comments. :) You are such a good mom - letting ALL your kids help make pizza and sugar cookies. I let Colton help make food, but I don't let him get quite as involved as you do. I have a hard time getting over how messy it would be if I took a more "hands off" approach. :) That probably doesn't surprise you! haha Hope you are doing well! Love ya!