The day that baby Daniel was born (our newest nephew) it was hot outside. I decided we needed to go to the park because it was just so beautiful. I think the next day it rained really hard but that day was flirting with the 80s so we went and enjoyed the sunshine.
I brought the camera to play with.
Jill chasing the kids on their bikes.
Wills took these two pictures
this was super sweet and those moments can be a bit rare with these two so I was glad to capture it. Allie was controlling the mouse to click what came next so that Keira could “play” the computer games with the headphones. Makes me happy :)
While the girls were doing that this boy was making popcorn. I bought an air popper at the thrift store and I thought it was a little pricey for a thrift store but now I’m so thankful to have it because its fabulous. You might laugh when I say I paid $8. I haven't seen one for less then $25 at the store. I love that Wills can do it himself and I know exactly what's going into our popcorn and we can make as little or as much as we want. Love it!
Ok so this silly baby is super picky. She’s particular about what she wears, about how her pillow is laid down and her blanket, and about what she wears… She loves these little jam shorts and puts them on over a lot of her clothes. She’s a goof!
No comments:
Post a Comment