Saturday, October 1, 2011

September swimming

The other thing we have done in September is use our California family fitness groupon. I got a gym membership for a month and 4 swim lessons. When I used it they said there weren’t any swim lessons left but thankfully they opened an extra week and William was able to do them. He LOVES LOVES LOVES to swim. the kid thinks he’s a fish and he get’s it from his father. He amazes me with how comfortable he is diving to the bottom of the pool to get his toys. It has worked out really well because it’s been a warm Sep, most of the days have been over 90, so swimming was great. I actually haven’t used the membership for anything else but the pool. THey have great child care available but my girls wouldn’t be so happy to be left. There is a club about 7 min from our house so we have been able to use it a lot. It’s been really fun for all of us.

The pool at our club is super cool it has an ocean entry and a sprinkler park thing for the kids. All three of the kids love it!

here are some pictures

William was doing hand stand and front flips in the pool the other day. I was impressed I was much older when I started that.

pool

the little miss walking further than she can standpool_1

and turning around, lolpool_2pool_3

pool_5pool_6pool_7pool_8pool_10pool_11

pool_14pool_12pool_13

yes I know how gross this is, don’t remind me, yucky :)pool_15pool_16pool_17

pool_18

Wills swimming away next to his daddy. these two love to play games all the time. They had a blast.

pool_9pool_19

yes she loves to climb…pool_20

No comments: