Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Jenni’s visit

I get busy doing this and that and than the time just zips right on past. Here are some photo’s of what I have been doing.

My friend Jenni visited home from her knew home in Ireland and we got to see her and her beautiful family. It was lovely to visit and catch up in person. I was pretty busy chit chatting so I was thankful that William had picked up the camera and at least got some documentation of our visit. here are the pictures that he took.jenny visitjenny visit_1jenny visit_2

Jennijenny visit_3

Jenni’s momma and sisters and me doing something weird (lol)jenny visit_4

I got to visit with a few other old friends as well. It was lovely :)jenny visit_9jenny visit_5jenny visit_6

Jenni’s babies, sorry Merv you didn’t make it into any pictures…jenny visit_7jenny visit_10jenny visit_8

1 comment:

Jenni Campbell said...

Sarah, it was SO wonderful to see you and your babies. Thank you for meeting us at the park, and sharing your snacks. :) My mom and I both laughed at how we were such dorks to come all that way WITH KIDDOS and not pack ANY FOOD. You'll have to tell William I think he's going to be a great photographer. Keep it up, Wills! Allie and Keira, I'm so glad I got to see you in person---you are so beautiful, just like your mommy!
Love from Jenni