Tuesday, September 20, 2011

praise and prayer night

I wouldn’t normal bring my camera to this but I had it so I grabbed it and took some pictures.

This is our worship leader leading us in a song.

sunday even praise nightoh Phil… high school gonna be interesting, lol.sunday even praise night_1sunday even praise night_2

and traditional praise and prayer night posture for younger kids :)sunday even praise night_3

the night ended with ice cream which Miss Allie loves!

you scream I scream we all scream for ice creamsunday even praise night_4sunday even praise night_5

and this cute little girl

(also before her hair cut evidently, lol, guess I got those out of order)

sunday even praise night_6

oh yeah I made Dave get up and sing the “Roman Doxology” with me. I told him we were going to do it about 5 min before we did :) to be fair I didn’t make the decision till 15 min before… He did great, better than I did in fact, I was nervous for some weird reason. I guess I’m unaccustomed to being in front of people.

No comments: