Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Rach’s soccer team visited

My sisters soccer team came and played two games in our area so we were all able to go see them. A few days before they came Rach hurt her knee and she  didn’t play one of the games. She decided to play the second one and live with the pain but that may not have been a good idea. Her knee hasn’t gotten any better and she is scheduling an MRI to check for any serious damage and she has decided to red shirt this season. When she texted me she was hurt I freaked a little and said NO RACH and her response was “Sar it’s ok, Gods got a plan and He’s in charge” The big sister in me was still worried for her but she has a great attitude about the whole situation and I’m proud of her for that! 

The soccer team was able to come over for two meals which was pretty fun for all of us to meet all the people she see’s everyday. Her best friends parents were also able to come along which was an absolute blast for our family to get to know them better and thank them for taking care of our Rachie.

Here are some pictures from their visit to my parents house.

So in case you haven’t picked up on the fact that my sisters a pretty amazing aunt let me give you an example of why. So it was Charity’s birthday the second day they were visiting and Rachel scheduled for her whole college soccer team to visit Charity’s select U9 girls soccer team practice. How cool is that! I’m pretty sure it’s something Charity will never forget. The whole team thought it was pretty cool. We were going to try to come by and watch for a little bit but because of a last minute meal change from Lasagna to Taco salad I wound up being pretty busy. That wasn’t a big deal I just don’t have any pictures to show you.

Rach and Charity after opening charity’s gifts.

rachsoccer_4rachsoccer_3

my sister making funny faces while telling a story, lolrachsoccer

Rach and Kristen’s parents

rachsoccer_1

rachsoccer_2

Shea playing with the kids. She wanted a picture with Autumn because she said she looked like Agnus from Despicable Me, lol.

rachsoccer_5rachsoccer_6

After going home late for the second night wills was bushed! These are pictures of him hanging off the seat of the car while totally asleep.

rachsoccer_7rachsoccer_8

the second game, the one that she did play in. This was against Sac State and yes I through out there that it was my Almamater but I was cheering for Master so I’m not sure how that works? lolrachsoccer_9rachsoccer_10rachsoccer_11this picture makes me laugh cause I feel like Rach is almost throwing a pick or a block or something. Funny.rachsoccer_12

Baby was playing in the dirt. She was filthy.

rachsoccer_13

Wills got stung by a Hornet which is the school mascot…rachsoccer_14

big girl (also before her haircut evidently)

rachsoccer_15

No comments: