Thursday, September 1, 2011

Keira girl

well my baby is getting big! they do that.

Here are some facts about baby

at her recent Dr. apt she weighed 21.4 lbs and was 31 inches (she had just had a little flu bug though which made her throw up so maybe her weight was a little off.

you got your first hair cut yesterday. You kept pulling your clips out so we figured we would give this a try.

you are very good at communicating. You shake your head yes and no the yes is a little harder for you to do and you very intentionally do it and it’s SUPER cute. you can also say go, mine, mom , dadda, and a few other things. You started calling me mommy in a very sweet little voice when you are happy and need my help. Other wise you whine mommmmommma when you need me.

you have full conversations with us in baby talk. You will look right in my eyes and make me look at you if I am looking away and say things and than shake your head yes at me and try to get me to shake my head. I’ve probably given you permission to drive the car or eat candy all day and I don’t even know it :)

you are my sweet cuddly baby. I love it! You give the sweetest hugs and kisses. You put both arms around me and squeeze and you often lay your head down on our shoulders and cuddle when you are tired. we love it! Wills asks for huggies huggies all the time and you run over and give him hugs. He loves you very much. He does sometimes forget that you are a big girl and rather independent. He makes you pretty mad by picking you up. willsparty_43

you love you dance when the music is on. You are funny. You spin circles you love to be praised when you are done. San fran_22San fran_23San fran_24

when we read stories before rest time you have to be sitting on moms lap and you are very demanding that you be a part of it. You get very mad if brother or sister try to get there first and you push them out of the way. you don’t last the whole time but it’s important to you to establish you position.

you get jealous when other kids are around mommy and you charge right in to get some loving.

you go to bed around 8-8:30 and you typically sleep until 5 or so and wake up. You use to snuggle and nurse but we stopped nursing about 3 weeks ago so I am letting you just fuss it out. If you see daddy get up though you won’t go back to sleep and it makes for a fussy crabby morning.

lisas bday_2

We are in an in between pattern with your naps. I would like to get you taking one really long one in the afternoon but you only sleep for about an hour and half maybe and that’s just not enough for you yet. I am hoping to push it to 2 1/2, sigh, but I’m dreaming here. We’ll see what happens we might have to try to squeeze in a 1/2 or so in the morning I don’t know.

you love your pacifier. We call it binka binks (I come up with all kinds of weird names for things). when you get mad you will throw it, not sure what you are gaining by doing it because it certainly doesn’t teach us a lesson, well maybe when we are in the car and can’t find it…

you definitely have attitude showing up big time. You get mad and scream in spurts you scream than scream than scream. You get put in your crib for it a lot. you also will hit me or pinch me or something like it when you are tired and upset, seriously kid, your 1?!?

you hate being left out. You get very mad if anyone is leaving and you aren’t going.

keira

you are very smart. you figure things out well. You try to put your seat buckle together whenever you are put in your car seat. you have gotten it a few times. I can’t think of another example but she just does clever things not sure how much of it is being the third child or specific to her.

you climb everything. you can climb onto the bar stools and you think you belong there with the big kids. Its cute. I find you on the table on the step stool on the chairs on the toilet, on beds, you love to climb! You yell at me when you get stuck until I come get you down.

you still enjoy the toilet and I try to keep the bathroom door shut. It’s gross.

if daddy or I lay on the ground you race over and climb on us. you love to play on top of us.

San fran_25San fran_26

sneaking some brownies…

San fran_27

you kick a soccer ball well. you love to be outside running and playing. you love to play in the dirt.

you still eat like daddy. you eat cereal and banana almost everyday for breakfast. you still hate veggies. you only like potatoes with gravy on them. you don’t like milk, not even with chocolate in it. you love ice cream and popsicles. you love candy and cookies you like gummy vites and ask daddy for them whenever he gets’ home form work.

you still love your daddy very much and get very excited when he comes in the door and yell dadda! it’s very cute! you love momma too you just don’t have as much extended time with out me. You give me nice hugs when you see me after a good nap though.

well my sweet little girl that’s all I can think of for now. We love you very much and are so thankful for the blessing you are to our family.

3 comments:

Chris and Katy said...

I can't believe how quickly she is growing up. It feels like she's catching up with Sarah :o). She's such a cutie pie!

Stef said...

loved this update! What a sweetie-poo. She sounds a lot like our Kara, just less crazy :)

Anonymous said...

My goodness, when did she grow up and get so big?
love Aunt Katie